destination rally trans iberica discovery
- Start Date : Wed, 19 May 2021
- End Date : Thu, 27 May 2021
- Location : Spain
Website : https://destination-rally.com
Trans-Iberica is the perfect opportunity to encapsulate the Iberian culture shared by both Portugal and Spain. The adventure takes off at the Douro river in Portugal where you will combine great scenic and wildlife value with beautiful wine towns dotted with baroque buildings. The adventure continues to Salamanca, land of the famous “jamón”, Spanish ham, for an overnight at an ancient Dominican monastery and organic farm.
From here on, the ride returns to the rural northeast of Portugal to cross again into Spanish land at Ribeira Sacra, comprised of high plateaus and mountains with gentle slopes into the Rías. You will reach the wild Atlantic coast and stop in Santiago de Compostela, goal and dream for any pilgrim of Saint James. Crossing forests and villages of inland Galicia you will get a better understanding of the rural life and reality. From Ribadesella, a coastal village, you will attack Picos de Europa Mountain range forming part of the Cantabria Mountains in northern Spain and culminate the journey in the Basque Country, world-famous for its gastronomy and museums.
|TOTAL DAYS||9 Days|
|RALLY DATES||May 19 – May 27, 2021|
|RALLY DISTANCE||2.551 km|
|PLACES||Portugal – Spain|
|START||Castelo de Piava, Portugal|
|ENDS||San Sebastian, Spain|
|ROADS CONDITION||Good roads – Amazing scenery guaranteed!|
|CAR SHIPPING DATES:||May 2021|
|NUMBER OF CARS||Limited to 25 cars|
What is included in the price for the rally:
- The accommodation based on Double or Twin room (2 person/1 room) with breakfast throughout
- All meals except when noted and on free days.
- Lunch includes soft drinks
- Welcome and Farewell special dinners
- The informative Road book, Rally plates, decals and car numbers
- Emergency medical assistance
- Mechanical assistance throughout provided by foreign mechanics
- All formalities and authorisations
- All local and International taxes
COST PER PARTICIPATING VEHICLE INCL.: € 8.650
2 persons in a sharing room
* Single Supplement (extra room): € 1.980
** Supplement for upgraded rooms: € 1.200 (on request: first come, first served)
(Price is valid for a minimum of 15 cars participating)
- Until February 1 2021: refund of the total deposits paid less the non-refundable amount of 3.000 EUR
- From 2 February 2021 until 17 March 2021: cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount.
- From 18 March until 17 April 2021: cancellation fee of 80 % of the total amount.
- From 18 April 2021 until departure: 100 % cancellation fee.
Destination Rally will be present at the following events next year : Goodwood Revival – Le Mans Classic – Interclassics Brussels